Click here to Download the Passport Application Form (Form 19)
The completed P.P.I form should be returned to the Mission along with the following documents:-
- Three photographs size 2”x 1 ½”.
- Police report.
- Affidavit from a Notary Public (Statuary Declaration) regarding the loss of your passport.
- A detailed self-explanatory letter stating the circumstances under which the passport was lost.
- Photocopy of the lost passport.
- Replacement of lost passport Rs.8, 000/- payable in Bank Draft in favour of Kenya High Commission, New Delhi.
- Replacement of a valid mutilated passport Rs. 7,000/-payable in Bank Draft in favour of Kenya High Commission, New Delhi.
- Copy of Bonafide Certificate if a student.